You are reading Sensational Words of Swami Vivekananda

Sensational Words of Swami Vivekananda

  • Swami Vivekananda

    When I Asked God for Strength,
    He Gave Me Difficult Situations to face.

    When I Asked God for Brain & Brawn,
    He Gave Me Puzzles in Life to Solve.

    When I Asked God for Happiness,
    He Showed Me Some Unhappy People.

    When I Asked God for Wealth,
    He Showed Me How to Work Hard.

    When I Asked God for Favors,
    He Showed Me Opportunities to Work Hard.

    When I Asked God for Peace,
    He Showed Me How to Help Others.

    God Gave Me Nothing I Wanted,
    He Gave Me Everything I Needed.

    “If you have Lost Your Wealth, You have Lost Nothing;
    if You have Lost Your Health, You have Lost Something;
    if You have Lost Your Character, You have LOST EVERYTHING”.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.