You are reading Words using in SMS

Words using in SMS

  • Now-a-Days, a new Shortcuts are using for sending SMS by Compressing the Words.

    Likely to be a New language..

    The following are few Shortcuts:

    cu@ - see you at

    cusoon - See you soon

    im4u - i am for you

    itsf8 - its fate

    ldr - long distance relationship

    ltns - long time no see

    luvu2 - love you too

    gt - cuite

    u4e - yours forever

    ur4e - you are for me

    A3 - anytime, anyplace, anywhere

    B4n - bye for now

    Bcnu - be seeing you

    Bol - best of luck

    Cul - see you latter

    Dnr - dinner

    Ez - easy

    gmta - great minds think alike

    F4i - for your information

    Hand - have a nice day

    Hru - how are you

    Jk - just kidding

    Mte - my thoughts exactly

    Np - no problem

    Pls - please

    Rotfl - rolling on the floor laughing

    RuOk - are you okay

    Thnq - thank you

    Urok - you are ok

    Xint - excellent

    Brb - be right back

    Imho - in my humble opinion

    Bmval - be my valentine

    ygm - you got mail

    1dRfl - Wonderful

    2 - to/too/two

    2dA - today

    2moro - tomorrow

    2nite - tonite

    3dom - freedom

    4 - for

    4get - forget

    4N - foreign

    ADN - any day now

    AFAIK - as far as I know

    AFAIR - as far as I recall

    ASAP - as soon as possible

    ATM - at the moment

    B - be

    B4 - before

    B4N - bye for now

    BB - bye-bye

    Bf - boyfriend

    BG - big grin

    BION - believe it or not

    BK - big kiss

    BTDT - been there, done that

    BTW - by the way

    By - busy

    C - see/sea

    CB - call back

    CUL - see you later

    CWYL - chat with you later

    DUZ - does

    DUZNT - doesn't

    F2T - free to talk?

    G2G - got to go

    Gf - girlfried

    Gr8 - great

    Grr - angry

    H2 - how to

    HUH - have you heard?

    IC - I see

    ICCL - I couldn't care less

    IK - I know

    ILU - I love you

    in4ml - informal

    KISS - keep it simple, stupid

    KUTGW - keep up the good work

    @ - "At"

    MSG - "Message"

    W - "With"

    ATB - "All the best"

    NE - "Any"

    W/O - "Without"

    B - "Be, Bee"

    NETHNG- "Anything"

    WKND - "Weekend"

    BCNU - "I'll be seeing you"

    NE1 - "Anyone"

    XLNT - "Excellent"

    BWD - "Backward"

    NO1 - "No-one"

    XOXOX - "Hugs and kisses"

    B4 - "Before"

    OIC - "Oh, I see"

    YR - "Your"

    PCM - "Please call me"

    1 - "One, Won"

    CU - "See you"

    PLS - "Please"

    2 - "Too, To, Two"

    DOIN - "Doing"

    PPL - "People"

    :) - Original smiley

    :-) - Classic smiley

    ;-) - Wink

    :-)) - Very happy

    |-) - Hee-hee

    :-D - Laugh loud

    :-o - Amazement

    :^D" - Great! I like it!

    :-* - Kiss

    <3 - I love you

    :-s - Confusion

    {} - No comment

    :-C - Totally unbelievable

    %-) - Confused

    *:* - Fuzzy face

    :-@ - Screaming

    :-7 - Wry remark

    :-p - Sticking out tongue

    :-( - Frown

    :> - Develish grin

    (:-|K - Dressed to kill

    :-|| - Angry

    ::=)) - Seeing double

    :-> - Hey

    |:-0 - No explanation

    #:-) - Hair in a mess

    >;-(' - I am spitting mad

    #-) - Partied all night

    :-| - Hmmm

    :-& - Tongue-tied

    L8 - late

    L8r - later

    LMK - let me know

    M8 - mate

    MOF - matter of fact

    MT - empty

    MTE - my thoughts exactly

    NAGI - not a good idea

    Ne - any

    Ne1 - anyone

    No1 - no one

    nrg - energy

    OIC - Oh I see

    OK - okay

    ONNA - oh no, not again!

    OTT - over the top

    PCM - please call me

    Pls - please

    Ppl - people

    PTL - praise the Lord

    R - are

    Re - regarding

    RUOK - are you okay?

    Spk - speak

    Sry - sorry

    SWAK - sealed with a kiss

    THX - thanks

    TTYL - talk to you later

    TXT - text

    U - you

    U@ - you at? (where are you?)

    UOK - you okay?

    UR - your/you're

    Usu - usually

    W8 - wait

    W84M - wait for me

    W/ - with

    Wan2 - want to

    wn - when

    WMF - works for me

    XLNT - excellent

    Y - why

    YM - you mean

    YR - yeah, right

    SUM1 - "Someone"

    3SUM - "Threesome"

    GR8 - "Great"

    STRA - "Stray"

    4 - "For, Four"

    H8 - "Hate"

    THNQ - "Thank you"

    :-) - "I'm happy"

    THX - "Thanks"

    :-o - "I'm surprised"

    L8R - "Later"

    U - "You"

    :-( - "Sad face"

    LUV - "Love"

    UR - "You are "

    d:) - "Baseball cap "

    MOB - "Mobile"

    WAN2 - "Want to?"

    ;-/ - "Confused"

    2DAY - "Today"

    F2T - "Free to talk"

    RUOK - "Are you okay?"

    2MORO - "Tomorrow"

    (:-...- Heart-broken

    %-) - I'm tipsy but happy

    #:-o - Oh no!

    :-# - My lips are sealed

    8-) - Sender wears glasses

    :+( - I'm hurt by that

    :*)? - Are you drunk?

    <:-0 - Eeek!

    :-e - I'm disappointed

    (-: - Sender is left-handed

    <:-) - Dumb question

    ~o~ - Bird

    :@ - Ouch!

    :-(*) - Sick comment

    (:-) - Bald

    :// - Frustrated

    :3-< - Dog

    d:-) - Hats off to your great idea

    :-$ - Put your money where your mouth is

    :-{) - Sender has moustache

    |-| - Going to sleep

    :@) - Pig

    \o/ - Praise the Lord

    *<:o) - Clown

    :-{)} - Sender has moustache & beard

    :=8) - Baboon

    8^ - Chicken

    ~#:-( - Bad hair day

    :'-( I- am crying

    :*) - I' tipsy

    :-o - Oh

    O:-) - Innocent

    &:-) - Sender has curly hair

    FWD - "Forward"

    RGDS - "Regards"

    1 comments:

    1. TROY said...
    2. Hai Gururaj,

      These SMS Shortcuts were awesome.....

      July 4, 2009 at 7:31 AM

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.