You are reading MS Interview

MS Interview

  • Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for
    Microsoft Europe.

    5000 candidates assembled in a large room.
    One candidate is Mr. ABC, a Kannadiga guy!!!

    Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asking those who do
    Not know JAVA programs to leave.

    2000 people leave the room.

    Mr. ABC says to Himself, "I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay.
    I'll Give it a try"

    Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing
    more Than 100 people to leave.

    2000 people leave the room.

    Mr. ABC says to himself
    "I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay.
    What can happen to me?" So he stays.

    Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to
    Leave.

    500 people leave the room.

    Mr. ABC says to him, "I left school at15 but what have I got to lose?"
    So he stays in the room.

    Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbian - Croat to
    Leave.

    498 people leave the room.

    Mr. ABC says to himself, " I do not speak one word of Serbian - Croat but what
    Do I have to lose?" So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate.
    Everyone else has gone.

    Bill Gates joined them and said "Apparently you are the only two candidates
    Who speak Serbo - Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation
    Together in that language."

    Calmly, Mr. ABC turns to the other candidate and says "En Guru, Aarama?"
    The other candidate answers "Nangene, Sooryana Torcha??"

    Source: EMAIL.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.