You are reading Never Lie to a Woman

Never Lie to a Woman

  • A Man called home to his Wife and said, " Honey, I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up".

    " Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas".

    The Wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

    The following weekend, he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
    The Wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught any fish?

    He said, "Yes! Lots of salmon, some bluegill, and a few swordfish.

    But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you?"

    You'll Love the Answer.

    The Wife replied, 

    "I did, They're in Your Fishing Box".

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.