You are reading Funny Conversations

Funny Conversations

  • Waiter: Would you like Your Coffee Black?

    Customer: What other Colors do You have?

    *********

    Dad: Son, what do You want for Your Birthday?

    Son: Not much Dad, Just a Radio with a Sports Car around it.

    *********

    Girlfriend: And are You sure You Love Me and no one else?

    Boyfriend: Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again Yesterday.

    *********
    Diner: I can't eat such a Rotten Chicken. Call the Manager!

    Waiter: It's no Use. He won't eat it either.

    *********

    Father: Your Teacher says She finds it impossible to teach You Anything!

    Son: That's Why I say She's no Good!

    *********

    Manager: Sorry, but I can't give You a Job. I don't need much help.

    Job Applicant: That's all right. In fact I'm just the right person in this case. You see, I won't be of much help anyway!

    *********

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.