You are reading Cool Insulting lines 02

Cool Insulting lines 02

  • # If I had a Face like Yours. I'd Sue My Parents!

    # Don't feel Bad. A lot of People have no Talent!

    # Careful now, don't let Your Brains go to Your Head!

    # Did your Parents ever ask You to run away from Home?

    # As an Outsider, What do You think of the Human Race?

    # I like You. People say I've no taste, but I like You.

    # Are You always So Stupid or Is Today a Special Occasion?

    # Any Similarity between You and a Human is Purely Coincidental!

    # Brains aren't Everything. In fact, in Your case they're Nothing.

    # I'd like to Kick You in the Teeth, but Why should I Improve Your Looks?

    # At least there's one thing Good about Your Body. It isn't as Ugly as Your Face!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.