You are reading Stupid Questions with the Smart Answers 01

Stupid Questions with the Smart Answers 01

  • 1. Wife      : Say You Love Me! Say You Love Me!
        Husband: You Love Me.

    2. Wife      :  Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
        Husband: Don't You ever want to Improve??

    3. Wife       : If We become engaged will You give Me a Ring??
        Husband: Sure, What's Your Phone Number??

    4. Wife      : I think the Poorest People are the Happiest.
        Husband: Then Marry Me and We'll be the Happiest Couple.

    5. Husband: May I hold Your hand?
        Wife      : No thanks, it isn't heavy.

    6. Husband: I Love You and I could die for You!
        Wife      : How Soon??

    7. Husband: I would go to the end of the world for you!
        Wife      : Yes, but would you stay there??

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.