You are reading Tongue Twisters 08

Tongue Twisters 08

  • 1. Fresh Fried Fish, Fish Fresh Fried, Fried Fish Fresh, Fish Fried Fresh.

    2. Learn to Learn how Learners Learn, then finally You will Learn to Learn what Learners Learn.

    3. I Feel a Feel a Funny Feel, a Funny Feel I Feel, if You Feel the Feel I Feel I  Feel the Feel You Feel.

    4. A Problem of Solving a Problem is not a Problem but when a Problem solves a Problem without any Problem then the Problem is not at all a Problem.

    5. I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.