You are reading Stupid Questions with the Smart Answers 02

Stupid Questions with the Smart Answers 02

  • Husband: You remind Me of the Sea.
    Wife   : Because I'm Wild, Romantic and Exciting?
    Husband: No, because You make Me Sick.


    Wife   : You tell a Man Something, it goes in One Ear and Comes Out of the Other.
    Husband: You tell a Woman Something,  It goes in Both Ears and Comes Out of the Mouth.


    Wife   : Mr. A says I'm Pretty. Mrs.A says I'm Ugly. What do You think, Dear?
    Husband: A bit of Both. I think You're Pretty Ugly.


    Girlfriend: ...And are You sure You Love Me and No One Else ?
    Boyfriend : Dead Sure! I checked the Whole List again Yesterday.


    Teacher: Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?
    Pintu  : Teacher, My Mother and Father got Married on the Same Day and at the Same Time.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.