You are reading Stupid Questions with the Smart Answers 03

Stupid Questions with the Smart Answers 03

  • Teacher : What do You call a Person who keeps on talking when People are no longer Interested?
    Student : A Teacher.


    Teacher : Which is More Important to Us, the Sun or the Moon?
    Student : The Moon.
    Teacher : Why?
    Student : The Moon gives us Light at Night when We need it but the Sun gives us Light only in the Day Time when We Don't Need It.


    Teacher : Chintu, You talk a lot!
    Chintu  : It's a Family Tradition.
    Teacher : What do You Mean?
    Chintu  : Teacher, My Grandpa was a Street Hawker, My Father is a Teacher.
    Teacher : What about Your Mother?
    Chintu  : She's a Woman.

     
    Chintu : How should I convey the news to My father that I've Failed?
    Pintu  : You just send a Telegram:- Result Declared, Past Year's Performance Repeated.


    Teacher: Now, Pintu, tell Me frankly do You say Prayers before Eating?
    Pintu  : No Teacher, I don't have to, My Mom is a Good Cook.

    1 comments:

    1. TPShukooR said...
    2. hi,
      Very happy to see this blog. It is very nice experience while going through your creatives. Will visit again. I am available here
      Thanks

      September 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.