You are reading Sardar Jokes

Sardar Jokes

  • ! Teacher: Students, whether Ant is bigger than Elephant?

    Sardar's Son: I am not able to answer for this question without Date of Birth.


    ! Sardar sent an sms to his two months pregnant wife.

    A couple of seconds later Sardar received a report on his phone and he satarted Dancing.
    The report said: "DELIVERED".


    ! A Students attached 100 Rupees Note to his Exam Paper and wrote " Re.1 for 1 mark".

    Paper checker was a Sardar.

    Sardar sent him Rs.81/- back and wrote "You got 19 Marks".
    Keep the Change.


    ! Sardar declares "I will never Marry in My Life and
    I will give the same advice to my childrens also.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.