You are reading Student's Sayings in the School.

Student's Sayings in the School.

  • Here are some Funny Locutions from School.


    01.
    Teacher: 'What is your name?'

    Student: 'Mera naam Suraj Prakash hai.'

    Teacher: 'When I ask a question in English, answer it in English.'

    Student: 'My name is Sunlight.

    Teacher: 'What is your name?'

    Student: 'My name is Beautiful Red Underwear'

    Teacher: 'What kind of a name is this? Don't joke tell me the right name'

    Student: 'My name is Sunderlal Chadda."


    02.
    Teacher: What happened in 1869?

    Student: Gandhiji was born.

    Teacher: What happened in 1873?

    Student: Gandhiji was four years old.


    03.
    Teacher: What is the full form of MATHS?

    Student: Mentally Affected Teachers Harassing Students.


    04.
    Teacher:Now children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him
    then what virtue would I be showing?

    Student: BROTHERLY LOVE


    05.
    Teacher: Because of Gandhiji's hard work what do we get on 15th August of every Year?

    Student: A Holiday.


    06.
    Teacher: 'Can anyone give me an example of Coincidence?

    Johnny: 'Sir, my mother and father got married on the same day same time.'


    07.
    Teacher:How old is Your father?

    Sunny: As old as I am.

    Teacher: How is it possible?

    Sunny: He became father only after I was born.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.