You are reading Oral communication between Old Man and Young Man

Oral communication between Old Man and Young Man

  • Once an Old Man was waiting for a train and sitting on a Bench.
    A Young Man came and asked him the time.

    The Man Refused to Tell the time.

    Young Man insisted again and again but, Old Man Denied.

    Young Man asked the reason ?

    Then the Old Man said : If I tell you the time, then You will ask My name, My job, etc and 
    then i will ask Yours.Both of us will become frank. By chance you may got the seat near me. 
    Then you may get down to my station. My Daughter will come to recieve Me. 
    She will meet you. She is very Beautiful. You may fall in love with her,and she may too.

    Then she may insist to marry You. Even may threaten me , and 

    I am sorry that I don't want such a poor  Son-in-law, who hasn't even got his 
    Own Watch to see the Time!!??

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.