You are reading Why Husband avoid answers or replies to Wife's Questions?

Why Husband avoid answers or replies to Wife's Questions?

  • Wife:  What would you do if I die? Would you get married again?
    Husband: Definitely not!

    Wife: Why not? Don't you like being married?
    Husband: Of course I do.

    Wife: Then why wouldn't you remarry?
    Husband: Okay, okay, I'd get married again.

    Wife: You would?
    Husband: .......?

    Wife: Would you live in our house?
    Husband: Sure, it's a great house.

    Wife: Would you sleep with her in our bed?
    Husband: Where else would we sleep?

    Wife: Would you let her drive my car?
    Husband: Probably, it is almost new.

    Wife: Would you replace my pictures with hers?
    Husband: That would seem like the proper thing to do.

    Wife: Would you give her my jewelry?
    Husband: No, I'm sure she'd want her own.

    Wife: Would she wear my shoes?
    Husband: No, her size is 6.

    Wife: ...Silence.
    Husband: Shit.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.