You are reading I Can Read This! Can You?

I Can Read This! Can You?

  • fi yuo cna raed tihs,
    yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs?
    Olny 92 plepoe can.
    i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
    waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,
    aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
    it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,
    the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer
    be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can
    sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid
    deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?
    yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can
    raed tihs forwrad it to oherts.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.