You are reading Chintu Pintoo Jokes

Chintu Pintoo Jokes

  • Chintu : What is Common between Krishna, Ram, Gandhiji and Jesus?
    Pintoo : All are Born on Government Holidays.

    Pappu, while filling up a Form: Dad, What should I write for Mother Tongue?
    Chintu : Very Long!

    Chintu : I am a Proud, My Son is in Medical College.
    Pintoo : Really, What is He Studying?
    Chintu : No, He is Not Studying, they are Studying Him.

    Chintu bought a New Mobile.
    He called everyone from his Phone Book and said "My Mobile Number has changed.
    Earlier it was Nokia 3310 Now it is 6610.

    Chintu was caught for Speeding and went before the Judge.
    Judge: What will You take 30 Days or Rs.3000?
    Chintu : I think, I'll take the Money.

    Chintu : People consider Me as a GOD.
    Pintoo : How do You know??
    Chintu : When I went to the Park today, everybody said, Oh GOD! You have came again.

    Chintu complained to Police : Sir, all items are missing except the TV in My House.
    Police : Why did the Thief not take the TV?
    Chintu : I was watching the TV.

    Chintu : My Dad was an extremely Brave Man. He once entered a Lion's Cage.
    Pintoo : He probably might have got a lot of Applause when He came out.
    Chintu : He Never came out of the Cage!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.