You are reading Cool Insulting Lines 04

Cool Insulting Lines 04

  • # Do You practice being this ugly?

    # I've seen people like You, but I had to pay admission!

    # I know You're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!

    # I don't know what makes You so stupid, but it really works.

    # I know You were born silly, but why did You have a relapse?

    # I can't seem to remember Your name, and please don't help Me!

    # I know You're a self-made Man. It's nice of You to take the blame!

    # Why are You so stupid today? Anyway, I think that's very typical of You.

    # I don't even like the people You're trying to imitate, if You are at all.

    # I don't know who You are, but whatever You are, I'm sure everyone will agree with Me.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright 2010 GURURAJ.N.